> Latest News
> ICONICS is pleased to announce that ASTEROS is now an ICONICS Systems Integrator Partner
ICONICS is pleased to announce that ASTEROS is now an ICONICS Systems Integrator Partner
Asteros is a leading Russian systems integrator with unmatched expertise in IT infrastructure and engineering systems development. Asteros Group has an impressive track record in IT outsourcing, safety and security systems integration, business application deployment and IT consulting.
Asteros builds customer trust through thorough analysis of their needs and ability to offer innovative solutions to governmental agencies and commercial businesses. Asteros has received the 2010 Company of the Year Award for its innovative technology deployment projects.
Asteros lines of business:
- 13 years of dynamic development
- A team of more than 1400 professionals
- Presence in large business centers of Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan
- Projects of unmatched scale using unique technologies
- Financial stabilities: Asteros capital is backed by the International Finance Corporation (IFC)
Consulting and Business Applications
IT Infrastructure and Engineering Systems
Safety and Security Systems
Asteros Group comprises Asteros, Asteros Consulting, KABEST, Asteros Ukraine and Averta. One thing all of these companies have in common is the desire to help clients fuel their innovative development. They provide bold solutions based on innovative technologies developed by world leading IT vendors.
They comply with international quality assurance and environmental sustainability standards. Top industry experts and state-of-the-art business management and project delivery model help ASTEROS to ensure high quality of services from initial assessment to IT infrastructure design and construction to full outsourcing of non-core functions.
Asteros acts as the general contractor in turn-key infrastructure and engineering projects.
Asteros serves Fortune 500 companies and Russia’s core enterprises and government authorities, including ТНК-BP, Gazprom, Pepsico, Sberbank, Citibank, Kimberly Clark, PwC, VTB, TVEL, RUSAL, RusHydro, Severstal, VimpelCom, MTS, MegaFon, Presidential Administration of Russia, Russian Ministry of Defense, Federation Council of the Russian Federation, FSB, Federal Customs Service of Russia, Rosobrazovanie, Aeroflot, Bazel Aero (Sochi International Airport), Aeroports of the South of Russia, Vnukovo Airport, Pulkovo Airport, Sheremetyevo International Airport, SO UPS of RUssia, MSRK, Sun InBev and other.
Asteros develops and deploys unique proprietary products. Their unmatched cutting-edge technologies create business value for their customers and help make their country more competitive and technologically equipped.
Asteros has an extensive track record of delivering large-scale innovative projects:
- Innovative IT infrastructure for the new VTB Bank office
- Turnkey infrastructure for Sochi International Airport
- New PricewaterhouseCoopers office in Moscow
- Core IT and telecommunications infrastructures for Kimberly-Clark plant in Russia
- Large-scale outsourcing project for MRSK Siberia IT infrastructure maintenance and other projects.
For more information visit http://www.asteros.com/