The GENESIS64 building automation solution is an open standard, vendor independent platform designed to be compliant with BACnet, SNMP, Modbus, Web Services, OPC and OPC-UA. GENESIS64 integrates with any HVAC, security, electrical metering, cogeneration and data centers into a uniform operation center and application platform.
GENESIS64 utilizes the latest Microsoft technology such as 64-bit multi-core and natural user interfaces, including: multi-touch, 3D and 2D Windows Presentation Foundations visualization, alarming, scheduling and long term data logging.
“GENESIS64 is installed in more than 45,000 buildings worldwide, including many of the world’s largest buildings,” said Russ Agrusa, President and CEO at ICONICS, “with the addition of AssetWorX™ and FDDWorX™ our customers can now install our systems with greatly reduced engineering time compared to our competition, and the scalability of our systems is now even greater.
V10.7 expands the product with numerous new features for the Building Automation Industry; some of the most significant include:
• BACnet Advanced Workstation Certification – GENESIS64 is designed to reach the highest level of BACnet compliance. Assuring the ability to easily integrate with most major BAS controllers and supports many advanced functions
• PortalWorX™ – Simple-to-configure dashboard technology delivers the world’s leading visualization to any Web browser. Based on Microsoft SharePoint® and Silverlight®, PortalWorX provides customizable layouts, KPIs, GEO SCADA, charting, Excel grids, alarming, reports and many other dashboard Web parts.
• AssetworX – An Intelligent Asset Technology based on the ANSI/ISA-95 Enterprise-Control Systems. Users can now define any data as properties of assets with customizable hierarchy and intelligence. Assets can represent buildings and major items of equipment in buildings. AssetWorX significantly decreases the engineering time needed to implement any building, manufacturing or industrial application. AssetWorX comes with an intuitive ISA95 Asset Navigator, Asset real-time services and simple to set up configuration.
• FDDWorX - A Fault Detection and Diagnostics Solution – Advanced algorithms analyze, detect and predict equipment and efficiency faults. When faults do occur the system provides a list of probable causes, with current estimated probabilities.
ICONICS GENESIS64 BACnet-Certified Advanced WorkStations have many benefits for Building Automation Applications, including:
• Stunning 2D/3D Visualization Using Microsoft WPF and Silverlight
• Scalable to Millions of Tags and Hundreds of Servers
• WebHMI™ from Anywhere, Any Time and On Any Platform
• Powerful Scheduling Integrates and Configures any BACnet Controller
• View High Speed Trend Objects from Any Advanced BACnet Controller
• Automatically Discover BACnet Device Control Objects on All Control Networks
• BACnet, OPC, OPC-UA, SNMP, SQL and Web Services
Download the Word .doc format of this press release HERE
ICONICS Background Information
ICONICS, a Microsoft award winning, Gold Certified Partner of the Year, provides solutions to improve productivity reduce integration time and operating costs and optimize asset utilization with visualization and automation software. Founded in 1986, ICONICS has 250,000 installations in over 60 countries worldwide. ICONICS meets the demanding application challenges of the automotive, building automation, food and beverage, government infrastructure, manufacturing, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, renewable energy, utilities and water/wastewater industries. As a managed Microsoft ISV Partner, ICONICS designs its solutions to leverage Microsoft technologies, including multiple Windows platforms (including Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008), Microsoft .NET, Silverlight, SQL and SharePoint Portal Server. ICONICS is the honored recipient of multiple Microsoft awards and achievements.
© 2012 ICONICS, Inc. All rights reserved. GENESIS64, PortalWorX,AssetWorX,FDDWorX, BizViz and their respective modules, OPC-To-The-Core, and Visualize Your Enterprise are trademarks of ICONICS Inc. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.