GENESIS32 Combined Package5
GENESIS32 Standard and GENESIS32 Scripting and Automation combined 5 Day Course
Course Number: TR-PKG-505
Price: $2,195 (Discounted)
Duration: 5 Days
This course is a three-day overview of GENESIS32™. This course covers OPC architecture and fundamentals of the GENESIS32 Automation Suite, including: ProjectWorX™32, GraphWorX™32, TrendWorX™32 and AlarmWorX™32. Emphasis is placed on SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) and HMI (Human Machine Interface) aspects of the product. Upon completion of the course, students will have the ability to configure, operate and maintain a GENESIS32 system.
What You Will Learn in Class:
- How to use GraphWorX32, TrendWorX32, and AlarmWorX32 to developing a realistic SCADA and HMI project including alarming, historical data, and graphical interfacing.
- Pack and deploy your GENESIS32 projects with WorkBench32. Develop on one machine and easily deploy to many
- Secure your GENESIS32 SCADA system with ICONICS Security.
- GENESIS32 Architecture
- AlarmWorX32 Server
- Alarm Viewer ActiveX
- AlarmWorX32 Logger
- Alarm Report ActiveX
- TrendWorX32 SQL Logger
- Trend Viewer ActiveX
- GraphWorX32 Configuration and Connection Types
- GraphWorX32 Layers and Templates
- Global Aliasing
- Unified Data Manager
- Unified Data Browser
- Use Global, Local and Language Aliasing to learn how to develop projects fast and easy
Who Needs to Attend
Professionals who need to become productive GENESIS32 developers.
Training Cancellation Policy
Experience with Microsoft® Windows® applications and prior hands-on experience with industrial automation devices.
GENESIS32 Scripting and Automation
Through a combination of lecture and hands-on training this two day course is dedicated to scripting and automation in the GENESIS32™ environment. Learn to use Microsoft® VB and VBA Scripting with GENESIS32 modules, including GraphWorX™32, TrendWorX™32 and AlarmWorX™32. The ScriptWorX™32 module is thoroughly reviewed
What You Will Learn in Class:
Who Should to Attend:
- Learn to use Microsoft® VB and VBA Scripting with GENESIS32 modules
- Work hands-on with GraphWorX™32, TrendWorX™32 , AlarmWorX™32 and ScriptWorX™32
- Automation interfaces available in GraphWorX32, AlarmWorX32, and TrendWorX32
- Use ScriptWorX32 to organize scripts in a project environment for use with GENESIS32
- See and use VB and VBA script examples, as well as how to create your own custom commands
- Compile and execute the scripts you create
- The script wizards
- Write custom events to the GenEvents Server
Professionals who are already productive GENESIS32 developers, but who need to extend that system across a plant operation or beyond the plant floor via the Web and other Multimedia tools.
A working knowledge of object-oriented programming using Microsoft Visual Basic® is essential, plus completion of TR-GEN32-301 or equivalent GENESIS32 project experience.
You may cancel your registration provided you notify ICONICS by emailing email@example.com
at least 10 business days in advance of the first day of the class. All cancellations must be in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
. In the event you cannot cancel your registration within the allowed timeframe, you will be responsible for the full charges of the class. In this case, you will be able to attend another comparable ICONICS class over the immediately following four-month period.