Course Number: TR-GEN32-301Training Cancellation Policy
Duration: 3 Days
Through a combination of lecture and hands-on training this three day course focuses on the core skills required to configure and operate and maintain GENESIS32 systems.
What You Will Learn in Class:
- How to use GraphWorX32, TrendWorX32, and AlarmWorX32 to developing a realistic SCADA and HMI project including alarming, historical data, and graphical interfacing.
- Pack and deploy your GENESIS32 projects with WorkBench32. Develop on one machine and easily deploy to many
- Secure your GENESIS32 SCADA system with ICONICS Security.
- GENESIS32 Architecture
- AlarmWorX32 Server
- Alarm Viewer ActiveX
- AlarmWorX32 Logger
- Alarm Report ActiveX
- TrendWorX32 SQL Logger
- Trend Viewer ActiveX
- GraphWorX32 Configuration and Connection Types
- GraphWorX32 Layers and Templates
- Global Aliasing
- Unified Data Manager
- Unified Data Browser
- Use Global, Local and Language Aliasing to learn how to develop projects fast and easy
Who Needs to Attend
Professionals who need to become productive GENESIS32 developers.
Experience with Microsoft® Windows® applications and prior hands-on experience with industrial automation devices.
You may cancel your registration provided you notify ICONICS by emailing email@example.com
at least 10 business days in advance of the first day of the class. All cancellations must be in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
. In the event you cannot cancel your registration within the allowed timeframe, you will be responsible for the full charges of the class. In this case, you will be able to attend another comparable ICONICS class over the immediately following four-month period.
You can register for this 3 Day course by selecting a date and location from the schedule below.
|Foxborough, MA||12/3/2012 9:00:00 AM
|Sankt Augustin, Germany||12/3/2012 9:00:00 AM
|Sankt Augustin, Germany||2/18/2013 9:00:00 AM
|Foxborough, MA||2/25/2013 9:00:00 AM
|Plzen, Czech Republic||3/11/2013 9:00:00 AM
|Sankt Augustin, Germany||4/15/2013 9:00:00 AM
|Foxborough, MA||5/20/2013 9:00:00 AM
|Plzen, Czech Republic||6/17/2013 9:00:00 AM
|Foxborough, MA||11/4/2013 9:00:00 AM
|Sankt Augustin, Germany||12/9/2013 9:00:00 AM