GENESIS64 Combined Package1
GENESIS64 Standard and GENESIS64 Add-Ons combined 5 Day Course
Course Number: TR-PKG-501
Price: $2,195 (Discounted)
Duration: 5 Days
Through a combination of lecture and hands-on training this three day course teaches the core skills required to configure, operate and maintain a GENESIS64 system. It will cover topics such as AlarmWorX64, TrendWorX64, GraphWorX64 2D, Global Aliasing, Language Aliasing, and Security. Upon completion of the course students will have the ability to configure, operate and maintain a GENESIS64 system.
What You Will Learn in Class:
Who Should Attend:
- Use Workbench as a centralized project management tool to develop a realistic SCADA and HMI project
- Learn to build dazzling graphics with GraphWorX
- Configure and interact with the AlarmWorx server
- View real-time and historical data using the TrendWorX viewer and logger
- Secure your SCADA system with ICOINCS Security
- Learn benefits of OPC UA servers
- Benefits of the Unified Data Manager and Unified Data Browser
- Use Global Aliasing to reduce development time
- Gain an introduction to scripting options available
Professionals who need to become productive GENESIS64 developers.
Experience with Microsoft® Windows® applications and prior hands-on experience with industrial automation devices.
Through a combination of lecture and hands-on training this two day course students will learn how to leverage ICONICS robust add-ons including ReportWorX, Hyper Historian high speed data logger, AlarmWorX Multimedia Server and Scripting.
What You Will Learn in Class:
- Introduction to ReportWorX
- Installation of ReportWorX
- ReportWorX Configurator
- Report Scheduling and Triggers
- Redirector Actions
- Report Templates
- Data Sources Layout Manager
- Client Management
- Unified Web Interface
- Hyper Historian
- Introduction to Hyper Historian
- Configuration Overview
- License Mode
- Logger Configuration
- Logging Groups
- Aggregate Groups
- Hyper Historian redundancy and Load Balancing
- Exposure to the extended Hyper Historian feature set
- AlarmWorX Multimedia
- Multimedia Configurator Multimedia
- Configuration Wizard Multimedia Options and Runtime
- Alarm Inputs
- Media Templates
- Multimedia Agents
- Alarm Configurations
- Roles and Scheduling
- Learn how to use some of the Jscript functions available in GraphWorX64
Who should attend:
Training Cancellation Policy
Professionals who need a better understanding of how to work with Hyper Historian and who wish to learn about the options available for system redundancy.
Experience with Microsoft® Windows® applications and prior hands-on experience with industrial automation devices. You should have also attended GENESIS64 Standard Training or understand the basic concepts of GENESIS64.
You may cancel your registration provided you notify ICONICS by emailing email@example.com
at least 10 business days in advance of the first day of the class. All cancellations must be in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
. In the event you cannot cancel your registration within the allowed timeframe, you will be responsible for the full charges of the class. In this case, you will be able to attend another comparable ICONICS class over the immediately following four-month period.