Senior Systems/Applications Engineer
As a Senior Systems/Applications Engineer for ICONICS in Singapore, you will be involved in all aspects of a project life cycle, and may assist our sales staff with product presentations, concept designs and other pre-sales activity. You will be involved in all aspects for project delivery, attending customer design sessions, and project reviews. You will also participate in project implementation, working with other members of project teams, located in Europe and the United States.
You are expected to be of the highest professional integrity and to be able to establish yourself as the trusted partner and technical expert with major corporate clients, and some of the most senior technical people in the field, that you will be interacting with. You will be a member of the ICONICS Quality Professional Services team, a portion of your time will be billable to customers, and thus you will be required to adhere to our time accounting, contractual requirements and other corporate and customer policies.
Some travel is required, in addition to your primary assignment in Singapore, you may be asked to play a part in projects in Malaysia, China and other areas within region. You will also be required to attend training and corporate meetings in both the US and potentially Europe.
You will be expected to master and assist with design of very large scale systems projects. Your skills, knowledge and credentials shall include:
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience in Microsoft software and operating systems
- Experience in computer networks
- Experience in database design and SQL programming
- Experience in the implementation of automated control systems, with one or more of the major building management system products or industrial control system products
- Artistic skills, GUI design, web design a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud Implementations a plus